GED Testing Center
Our Main Building is home to an official Pearson VUE GED test center where both current students and other exam takers can take sections of the GED exam.
Preparing for the Exam
While you do not have to be a current student to take the GED exam at our location, you are more likely to be successful if you have had some preparation. A team of instructors from the Education Forward program are here to help you prepare for and succeed in taking the test. To get help preparing for the GED exam, click here to begin the enrollment process. Our instructors will help you prepare for sections of the test, pay for your pre-GED tests to see if you’re ready, and will also pay for you to take your GED exam on-site.
In order to receive a voucher for the GED exam, you must be currently enrolled as a student with our organization.
Registering to take the GED Exam
For exam takers who are not currently enrolled as a student, please follow these steps to register to take the GED exam at our test center. For current students, our instructors will help guide you through the registration process.
1. Visit myged.com and go through the steps to “Sign Up for Your Free Account.”
2. Once registered, select “Schedule Test” in the top center of the page.
3. When asked where you want to take the test, select “Schedule at a Test Center.”
4. Once you select the subject area and go through the other prompts, you will go to a page where it says “Find a Test Center.”
5. Search by using the zip code 45204, and select “Education Matters” to be your test center. From there, you should be able to select a date and time available that works best for you.
On Your Exam Date
Our test center is located on the 3rd Floor of our Main Building located at 2104 Saint Michael Street, Cincinnati, OH 45204. Free parking is available in a lot at the rear of our building off Storrs Street or at the front of the building on Saint Michael Street.
The following map shows the best entrance to use in order to access the test center.